Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inspiration.


in·spi·ra·tion

  [in-spuh-rey-shuhn] 
–noun
1.
an inspiring or animating action or influence: I cannot writepoetry without inspiration.
2.
something inspired, as an idea.
3.
a result of inspired activity.
4.
a thing or person that inspires.


Sometimes I have a really hard time finding inspiration, but sometimes it just comes to me naturally. I figured that I'd share a list of blogs that inspire me daily, and a few photographs too.

First of all photographs!

Up first, my favorite wedding of ALL time that I have ever come across online. Seriously, I loved every single image from this wedding! Photography by Red Heart Photo.

Look at how he's looking at her! My heart melted! Plus suspenders AND bow ties! A+

If and when I ever get married, I hope it's half as cute as that entire wedding!

Here's a list of some of my daily reads:
Wedding blogs:

This is a SMALL list of my personal favorites. If I could, I'd have them all at my future wedding.
Photographers:

Others:

I hope that if you are  uninspired or in a creative rut that these help! :) 
Have a great day! and stay cool. It's rather hot lately.

-Emmy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment