Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Friday! | Portrait + Product


Hello, hello, hello! :)
   I hope everyone is having a LOVELY Friday! I'm super excited to blog these photographs. 
Last month I got to work with the oh so lovely Katie of Lemon Jitters, and the amazing crocheted products featured in this shoot are from Soft Spoken

   Can I just say how beautiful these products are? They are soft, comfy, warm, and super 
duper adorable! I knit myself, so I always said that I would never ever buy these kind of things.
 But after seeing the quality of these items, and feeling them, I would buy them in a heartbeat! I was so excited to be able to shoot them! I love collaborating with other people, so I had such a blast doing this! 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a minute to look at my blog! 
Be sure to let me know what you think :D

Have a lovely weekend, y'all! 

















-Emmy Lou 

2 comments:

  1. i'm ecstatic. just beautiful! thank you thank you thank you x's a million :)

    can't wait to get everything listed in my shop!

    ReplyDelete