Monday, February 7, 2011

Spring Style

Spring is right around the corner (or atleast I hope so!), and that means it's time for photoshoots! I decided to show y'all a couple of my current favorites. I chose all of these items because they would photograph well/add a lot to the shoot! Who wants the boring ole white tshirt and khaki shorts in their shoot? Your outfit helps show WHO you are through your photographs! 

For me, Spring means DRESSES! I love dresses SO much, and own way too many. 
But I can't help it! I'd choose a dress over jeans any day.


1. I LOVE this dress! It's simple, but SO adorable. I picked all of these dresses because they would photograph well. I think that this pink/coralish color makes everyone look tan. It could be made casual with some sandals, or dress it up with heels and a fascinator!

2. I love polka dots! I'd pair this dress with heels, red lipstick, and simple eye makeup for a pin up look. It would also be fun paired with a cute colored cardigan. When picking your outfits for photoshoots always bring extra stuff. Change your cardigan, add a hat, and it changes the whole photo!

3. I need this dress. I've been swooning after it for awhile now. Pair it with cowboy boots for a fun country look, or add a belt and some flats for another adorable look!

1. Hats are SO fun! They photograph well, pretty much everyone looks adorable, and they are easy to take on and off for different looks. I love this grey fedora so much!

2. Scarfs! Lord knows I own WAY too many! But they are such a great accessory. They can change a plain tee and jeans from boring, to cute in seconds!

6. SHOES! I love photographing shoes. I think the shoe a person picks shows so much about the kind of person they are. I'd probably break my neck in these, but I just love the little bow! Bringing multiple pairs of shoes with you to your shoot is a great idea. One killer pair of shoes can take the whole shoot from good to great!




All items pictured above are from Ruche. I love this store! But my wallet doesn't, because I want to buy every item that they have! It's affordable though, and they always have cute new arrivals!



That's all for now! I hope y'all have a great week!
-Emmy Lou

2 comments:

  1. "I NEED this dress"... haha cracked me up! :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahhh I LOVE this look! Seriously. It's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete