Monday, March 14, 2011

Pretty little things


        Hello, hello, hello! 
I figured I'd drop in and share this pretty picture with you! 
Vintage cake plate + gorgeous wedding ring = perfection! My cousin Katie, who you often see on my blog, is engaged. This is her stunning wedding ring! I absolutely can't wait for her wedding, and am so happy for her and her hubbie to be, Matthew!


My new logo is done, website is half way done, and I absolutely can NOT wait to share it with you all!
It's so ME! Which is exactly what I want. I'll be sure to post the launch date in advance!


I hope you are all having the loveliest week! I'll be back soon with recent photographs :)
-Emmy Lou

2 comments:

  1. Did you take this?! Its amazing! I tried to take wedding ring pics for someone last week and realized it is A LOT more difficult than I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ring looks like my wedding ring! I love it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete