Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas day

Hello lovelies!
I hope you had a super awesome (and warm) Christmas! I, of course, spent the day with my family. I'm lucky to have an awesome, unbelievably hilarious, close family. I ate until I couldn't eat another bite, and then ate some more, watched Elf and A Christmas Story way too many times, and played with the pups.

Here's a peak into my Christmas day! We spent the day at my Aunt and Uncles new home. It's decorated OH so cute, and they prepared the yuuuuuuummiest food! I brought eggnog truffles and decorated sugar cookies. It was a great day, and I couldn't ask for a better family.

The new year is right around the corner! I'll be posting soon with discounts :D I'm looking forward to the new year, and improving my business even more!

That's all for now!
-Emmy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment