Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So this is the New Year...


I spent my New Years weekend working at camp. It got me really excited for 2011. The past year I have changed so much, and I know that I will continue changing. God is using me, and my photography to touch peoples lives in ways that I could have never dreamed of. I am so blessed to not only have the talents that I do, but to call this a job. I give all the credit to Him.

I have so many plans and dreams for this year, and can't wait to mark them off my list as I achieve them. I can't wait to see what happens, and how not only my business grows in this next year, but also how much I grow and change.

So here's to the New Year! Thank you all for being a part of my life. I am truly thankful for everyone I have met, and have yet to meet. I love all of you, and I hope that you have the best year yet!


Ps! Stay tuned. I'll be blogging, and announcing new and exciting things very shortly!
-Emmy Lou


"It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is on a stroll. This is how God does things" 
-Donald Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment