Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sunday Favorites (two days late!)

I've never been really good with deadlines, or getting anything done on time. 
So here are this weeks Sunday favorites, only two days late!

1. Pretty magazines!
I have so many magazines around my desk. 
Wedding and home decor magazines are my favorite. 
They are the perfect source for inspiration when I am feeling stuck!


2. My desk
I love my bright yellow desk, and aqua and white chevron chair!
It's the perfect little area for emailing, editing, and trying to get stuff done.
I also always have fresh flowers and a candle lit when I'm sitting there!


3. Me time!
I love spending time alone. Sometimes all I need to make me feel better is a cup of coffee,
 my journal, and the bible! It's the perfect thing to clear my head, or kick me out of a bad mood.


4. My new website!
I'm SO ready to be done with my new website design. 
I love it SO much because it's so ME! It's taking a long time, but I know it's worth it.


5. This video/song!
My dear friend Sarah posted this video on facebook the other day.
Such a beautiful song and video. I checked out the rest of their music and they are SO talented!


Okay, that's all for this week! Maybe I'll be on time next week!
-Emmy Lou


No comments:

Post a Comment