Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Favorites

One of my New Years resolutions is to blog more!
Not only photoshoots, but also personal stuff. 
Sundays will be for sharing a few of my recent favorite things!

1. 7 year pens! 
I love pens, and have multiple mason jars full of them.
I love the one this one writes, and the glasses on it!


2. "Safe & Sound" by  Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars
I LOVE The Civil Wars, and was excited to hear them work with Taylor Swift.
It's such a pretty song.


3. Home decor
I'm planning on redoing my bedroom + office/craft room/guest room soon.
I'm constantly changing them. I'm also obsessed with looking at others home decor on pinterest.


4. Family time!
I've been getting to spend a lot of time with my family lately, because of the holidays. 
I love when the house is full, and never quiet. I miss them terribly when they are gone, 
but feel blessed to have such a wonderful family.


5. The future of Emmy Lou Photography!
I'm finishing up my new and improved website! New packages, new images, 
new opportunities for my business. I'm so excited to show off the new website!


That's all for now! I hope y'all are all having a wonderful new year so far!
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment